Self Regulation Framework
JPJC develops students’ self-regulation skills to encourage greater awareness and ownership of their own growth, in pursuit of short-term and long-term goals.
The JPJC Self-Regulation Framework comprises three aspects: (i) daily routines (ii) self-care and (iii) learning habits.
* What is the daily routine that I have to put in place to achieve my short-term and long-term goals?
* How can I plan, and allocate time realistically, for my academic studies, CCA, family and other interests?
* How can I ensure that I commit effectively to this plan?
* What are the good learning habits that I have to put in place to achieve my short-term and long-term goals?
* Do I know effective subject-specific study skills?
* How can I take care of myself?
* What are my physical, intellectual, emotional & social needs?
* What do I need to pay more attention to?
* How can I get myself to be more mindful?