Parent Support Group
The PSG@JPJC is a group of parents who are passionate about providing support to enrich the learning experience for their children. PSG seeks to foster relationships and communication between parents, students and the college. PSG contributes to JPJC programmes with the aim to promote the well-being of students.
Objectives of PSG@JPJC
- To forge a strong partnership between the college and parents
- To assist and support the college in its programmes and activities
- To encourage parents to be part of PSG
Areas of Contributions
- Participation and involvement in college events (such as Open House, Parents Engagement Session, Get-To-Know Session, Night Study Programme and J2 Farewell Assembly)
- Organise workshops, learning journeys and provide work attachment opportunities
- Resource personnel for fundraising
If you have a child in JPJC, do join PSG@JPJC as a member to give your child an enhanced college experience.
How to join PSG@JPJC
You may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org